Wednesday, October 23, 2013

sermon on the mount-- it's all about the Lord Jesus

I have not come to abolish the law and the prophets, but to fulfill them.

Recently I read the story of Joseph and I thought, “Joseph reminds me of Someone.”

I’ve been reading the Psalms and something struck me as unusual. “Who does the Psalmist think he is? So rejected, so humbled, and yet so confident.”

I actually enjoyed reading the book of Leviticus. All these sacrifices and all so precisely made.

This morning I was in Micah, But you Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Israel. From you shall come forth for me one who is to be the ruler of Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from everlasting.


I wonder, is everything in the Old Testament about the Lord Jesus?

LR

No comments:

Post a Comment