Monday, November 25, 2013

sermon on the mount --look at me!

They love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners that they may be seen by others.

"Look at me, papa." I didn't even know my grand kid knew how to talk. And here he was talking in full sentences. Or at least one full sentence.

Why is it that we all seem to have such a passion to be seen and approved by other people?

I really do love the Lord. I am so very thankful for His goodness and His mercy. I can hardly think about Calvary without feeling deeply emotional. And I love to share the thoughts He gives me regarding Himself. I love our church remembrance meeting that gives me opportunity.

But almost as soon as I sit down, I'm listening, Did anyone pick up on what I said? Did I make an impression?

What am I, a two year old? Yep, sort of like.






No comments:

Post a Comment